mercury blue uses a new eco-dying technology makes it sweet and free-of-hydrosulfites. finished with shrink-proof, 33% in stretch gives you enough room for any movement in your pants.
offline is a relaxed fit all around for ultimate offline activity.
model is 5ft8/ 177cm. wearing low waist-rise, rolled hem/ cuff, gold thread.
_ 4 functional pockets
_ ykk hardware, zip fly with button closure
mercury blue [mid stretch]
- 78%_better cotton initiative [bci] cotton
- 21%_recycled polyester [pet]
- eco-finish metal button [90%_metal consumption reduced]
- natulon® zipper [30%_recycled material from post-consumer polyester products]
- a&e’s perma core® thread [100%_repreve® recycled core]
- pocketing [2_recycled plastic bottles]
men customization guide [read]
Wash less! Jeans are a durable fabric that’s made for multiple wears. Only wash when absolutely necessary with like colors.
Wash with the ‘cold’ setting on your washing machine. Washing at cold temperatures (30 degrees or below) will preserve the color and quality of your jeans as well as our planet.
Only machine dry your jeans once for a tighter fit. Otherwise, line or hang dry every time to conserve energy and lengthen the lifecycle of your jeans.
_machine wash cold
_do not bleach
_line dry in shade
_cool iron if necessary