CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Personal Information. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: (i) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, 3D body scan used to create patterns for pants (or jeans) that are unique to your body shape, gender and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline; (ii) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (iii) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect the following information: (i) directly from you when you provide it to us; (ii) automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that identifies you such as your first and last name, username, gender and data of birth. You provide such information on the Website when you create an account or place an order.
- Information from you regarding the type of clothing you prefer. You might provide this information at the time of registering for an account or when using our Website.
- Feedback information or surveys you provide about our product, a problem with your order, your in-store shopping experience, or our Website (i.e., your experience booking an appointment at one of our locations).
- Your 3D body scan data captured through the 3D body scanner in the store, or by opting-in through a third party mobile scanning app or website.
- Your photos and videos that you upload on the Website.
- Billing information such as billing address, delivery address, email address, including payment information when you check-out of the on-line store to finalize a purchase.
- Job application, resume, employment history.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your profile data such as your username and password, purchase or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Information you provide if you participate in a sweepstake or contest.
- Your search queries on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
Information about Your Computer. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Information about Your Activities. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). If you wish to opt-out, please contact us at email@example.com.
“Do Not Track”. Our Website does not support Do Not Track settings (“DNT”) at this time. DNT is a privacy preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your website visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on a page.
Statistical Data. The information we collect automatically includes statistical data which helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better shopping on-line shopping experiences, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Technologies We Use. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To fulfill your order.
- To provide you with information about our products or services that you request from us.
- To use 3D body scans, gender, date of birth and other related information to create and design a pattern for pants (i.e., jeans) that are customized specifically to your body shape.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To advertise or market (including promotions and specials) to you regarding products or services based on your interests.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website such as booking an appointment in the store.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Aggregate Data. We may disclose aggregated information about our users that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. We do not rent, sell, or share your personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. We use third party service providers to perform functions or services on our behalf. When we transfer your information, we require all our service providers to maintain the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information and data. We take steps to ensure that these parties take protecting your privacy as seriously as we do. We may disclose:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them (i.e., credit card processors, shipping, hosting services, web analytics, and other services).
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by unspun about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
Other Reasons to Disclose Your Information. We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of unspun, our customers, or others.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the ability to control over your information.
Promotional Offers from unspun. If you do not wish to have your email address used by unspun to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us your request to opt-out to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by email at email@example.com.
Third Parties. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California Residents. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Privacy Notice for California Residents unspun.io/ccpa for more information.
Nevada Residents. Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit their request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
YOUR CHOICES (ACCESSING OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION AND OPTING-OUT)
Right to withdraw consent. To the extent unspun requests and you provide your consent to the processing of your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of our processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
Change Personal Information. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Right to erasure (or, “Right to be Forgotten”). As explained above, we allow you to delete your account at any time. You can request erasure of personal information that: (a) is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (b) was collected in relation to processing to which you previously consented, but later withdrew such consent; or (c) was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
Data Portability. If you would like us to transmit your personal information to another company providing similar services and we are required to so by law, we will work with them to do so upon request and verification of such request with both the requestor and the company receiving the Personal Information.
Object to Processing or Redress for European Residents. Object to processing of your personal data when there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. Please see our Privacy Shield Policy unspun.io/privacy-shield.
Personal Information for California Residents. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Privacy Notice for California Residents unspunt.io/ccpa for more information.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented.
EU-US Privacy Shield. Where we use service providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield unspun.io/privacy-shield.
Model Contract Clauses. Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Standard Contract Clauses (Model Contracts) at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/standard-contractual-clauses-scc_en for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards or product reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The criteria we use to determine our retention periods include: (i) the duration of our relationship with you; (ii) whether we have a legal obligation related to your personal information, such as laws requiring us to keep records of your transactions with us; (iii) whether there are any current and relevant legal obligations affecting how long we will keep your personal information, including contractual obligations, litigation holds, statutes of limitations, and regulatory investigations
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS unspun.io/ccpa.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to Nevada law, you may direct a business that operates an internet website not to sell certain Personal Information a business has collected or will collect about you. unspun does not sell your personal information pursuant to Nevada law. For more information about how we handle and share your personal information or your rights under Nevada law, contact us at email@example.com.