phone scanning with In3D
This matters! What you wear can affect the fit of your jean, so please read the info below:
⚪️No loose garments - everything must be skin tight, with no bagging anywhere, or your pants will end up loose. The technology is really awesome, but it can't see through your clothes. 👀
⚪️Hair tied up in a bun, if your hair is long enough. 💁🏻♀️
⚪️Bare feet, no socks or shoes.
⚪️If you wear compression leggings make sure the crotch area is tight - we don't want to give you a drop crotch pant on accident!
Women- compression shorts or compression/yoga leggings + sport bra work best
Men- compression shorts or tight boxer briefs work best
1. Change into tight clothing, put your hair up, remove your socks and shoes.
2. Download In3D app, sign into app.
3. Find a well lit room with space for you to place your phone vertically and enough room for you to turn around.
3. Place your phone vertically (with the screen facing you), press the circle at the bottom of the screen, and back up until your full body is visible on the screen.
4. When the app tells you to, spin a full 360 degrees over the 10 seconds you are allotted. Keep your legs and arms straight while you spin.
5. Your phone will then send a push notification when your scan is uploaded - that's it!