Space blue is an authentic denim option providing ample comfort for optimum movement.
mission jeans have a tapered cut that narrows from knee to ankle. Business but, casual.
model is 5’7”/170cm
_ 4 functional pockets
_ ykk hardware, zip fly with button closure
_ available in 4 shades
space blue [high stretch]
- 66%_better cotton initiative [bci] cotton
- 16%_recycled polyester [pet]
- 16%_recycled cotton [from post-consumer jeans]
- eco-finish metal button [90%_metal consumption reduced]
- natulon® zipper [30%_recycled material from post-consumer polyester products]
- a&e’s perma core® thread [100%_repreve® recycled core]
- pocketing [2_recycled plastic bottles]
women customization guide [read]
Wash less! Jeans are a durable fabric that’s made for multiple wears. Only wash when absolutely necessary with like colors.
Wash with the ‘cold’ setting on your washing machine. Washing at cold temperatures (30 degrees or below) will preserve the color and quality of your jeans as well as our planet.
Only machine dry your jeans once for a tighter fit. Otherwise, line or hang dry every time to conserve energy and lengthen the lifecycle of your jeans.
_machine wash cold
_do not bleach
_line dry in shade
_cool iron if necessary
mid [a mid-rise waist rests on top of your hips and clasps underneath your belly button]
high [a high-rise waist wraps around the curvature between your hips and ribs and clasps at your belly button]
ultra-high [an ultra-high waist wraps right underneath your ribs and clasps an inch and a half above your belly button]
crop [cut neatly above your ankles]
default [lands perfectly at the top of your shoes]
rolled [autonomy of style with one or two rolls depending on your look]