feminine tapered fit glacier wash jeans
These jeans have a tapered leg. They are comfortably fitted at the waist and thigh, a bit looser around the mid thigh and tapered down to the hem.
Model wears ultra-high waist with default hem and gold thread.
- 5 functional pockets
- Zip fly with removable button closure
A staple of our comfort stretch collection, glacier wash is a light-colored denim. It has been treated with non-toxic chemicals through a process that saves energy and chemicals, as well recycling 100% of the water used. We are adamant that we can salvage the effects of climate change through more intentional production processes.
- 66%_better cotton initiative [bci] cotton
- 16%_recycled polyester [pet]
- 16%_recycled cotton [from post-consumer jeans], 2%_elastane
10 Oz/by evlox
- Button | made from non-electroplated raw zinc alloy [removable for easy recycling or reuse]
- Zipper | made from non-electroplated brass [zip tape is made from post-consumer recycled polyester]
- Thread | a&e’s perma core® thread [100%_repreve® recycled polyester]
- Pocket fabric | 100% organic cotton